Friday, September 21, 2012

Weight Loss week #7

SO you know how when you miss a couple days blogging when you are super busy and you apologize and everyone is okay with it?  I missed a few days this week and all I can say is that I flat out didn't turn the computer on.  I kept thinking I should but I didn't day after day.  And it was fabulous!  So here is my weight loss post a couple days late.  

I haven't lost anything.  I took the week off from the scale last week.  I think that had a lot to do with it. I can't say that I regret it though.  I needed that break.  To be totally honest I am grateful that I didn't gain.  Between the fair last week and the fact that the month of no sugar is over I am a little surprised that I didn't gain a whole mess of weight!  I am back on the wagon again this week.  Keep on keeping on!    

My goal weight loss is two pounds for the week.  I am going to work on portion control and continuing trying to drink all my water.  Last week I mentioned that I want to drink 100 ounces a day.  I have yet to do that.  It is hard!  Maybe I should pull it back to 62 ounces.  That would be more feasible for me considering that I usually drink about 8.  Yeah it is that bad!

On to the pics of the week

 Don't mind my goofy face....


or my less than lovely background....


or my backside ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment