Saturday, September 8, 2012

Link A Day



How has your week been?  Mine has been a little more hectic than I like.  I worked a ton.  As a matter of fact I have worked 14 days straight so far.  BOO!  That is not good for the soul.  You know how some people seem to thrive in chaos and hectic scrambling?  Yeah I don't.  Not even kind of.  I enjoy calm days without a lot of plans.  I do appreciate having some activities on the schedule but really I am a go with the flow person.  I shut down when we get too busy.  I swear I should be Italian!  They know how to live life to the fullest and least crazy.  Any way....



Anyone else excited about Halloween?!  I can't wait.  I want to bust out some black yarn and make this spider web from over at made!

And make some corpse bride cakes from carosello while I am at it!

I am in the market to buy a cool alphabet print for the kiddos bedroom.  I love this one!  Have you seen any others that I should check out?

Photos of transparent ants.  I didn't know that there were translucent ants!  You can see the colored liquid they are drinking in their stomach- RAD!

I think that I am going to scramble over the fence and steal my neighbors apples off their tree when they aren't home so I can make some apple butter.  Holy crap do I love apple butter!

I love soup and I love potatoes (a lot!) so of course this potato soup recipe looks fantastic!  Plus it looks simple-ish.  All except the roux.  I super suck at making roux.

Little sheep plush!  And I mean little!  Be still my heart.  I love things in mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment