Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Can you see those happy colors up on the mountain there?!  It is happenin' people!  I am happy that it is fall!  I am grateful for the weather change.  I am not a hot weather sort of person.  The season changes really make me wonder at the world.  And wonder at an awesome God who created it for us and with us in mind!  We are supposed to have beauty in our lives!  I can't deny it when I see those oranges and reds and golden yellows. 

OH and the smells of fall!  The damp leaf smell and fires burning.  Ginger and clove.  Oh yes I love the smells of this time of year.  Plus I love pumpkin- like a lot.  The color, smell and taste of pumpkin.  This is the only time of year I eat pumpkin flavored things.  It makes it more special for me. 

Fall is motivating for me too.  I am not sure why that is but I feel crazy motivated to do a million and one things!  So many projects- so little time!  My creativity gland swells 12x during this crisp season.  I feel unstoppable!  I wish I could bottle up this feeling and make it last all year. 

Well I am off to burn the autumn candle at both ends.  I don't mind as long as it smells like spiced apples!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment