Saturday, September 15, 2012

Link A Day


This week has been a good one.  Nothing too big to report.  We were able to have lunch with the MIL and SIL.  It was great to see them!  We don't get to spend much time with them.  My MIL has a little pond that attracts geese and ducks and the kids love that.  I didn't have to work as much this week so I was able to take Nicco to school and pick him up two days.  Doing that makes me so so happy.  I have been walking from work to pick him up from school most days.  The timing is perfect.  It is a nice little walk and I get to be there when he is done.  I love being there when he gets out!  He is so excited to see me most days.  I am savoring that because I know there will come a day when he isn't so excited.  Someday he might become to cool for his mom- gasp!  Little does he know that that day is the day I start trying to embarrass him in front of his friends!  MWAHAHAHA!   Oh and we are going to the state fair tonight so there might be a whole crap load of fair posts in the coming week!  YAY!  I have been to the fair exactly one time that I can remember.  Oh the food.  And big yellow slide.  I am excited.  On to the links shall we?  

Bracelets in morse code!  Rad!

Lovely glitter nail DIY using real glitter.  Gold glitter!  SO pretty.

Want to know how to refill a vintage compact?  Thought so!

I want this skull print so badly!  Did I ever tell you how I love skulls?  Because I do.  If you are reading this husband- well you know Christmas is coming and all......

I am a bit obsessed right now with figuring out what is healthy for me and what is not.  So naturally I love this graphic about some of our misconceptions about the topic!  Click through all the little graphics of you have time.  They are all great.

Read this!  I agree up one side and down the other with this mother.  Breastfeeding was a challenge for me and one I couldn't conquer.  Lets all just love each other!

This cherry, coconut and cream tart dessert looks amazing!  So pretty and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment