Friday, September 14, 2012

Little Reminders


I had to share this because I feel like I have a lot of short comings as a mother.  I sometimes yell and get told that I am mean.  I am far from perfect but then I will get a reminder that I must not be totally screwing up my kids.  You see that picture right there?  Yeah they did that without me prompting them.  My babies truly love each other.  They are kind and loving towards one another.  I would go as far as saying that they are each others favorite people.  Granted they also really don't enjoy each other at times.  They fight like cats and dogs or like siblings really.  But they turn around and make up and are playing again like little angels 5.5 seconds later.  They make my heart swell!  Life can be rough at times.  We are in a rough patch right now.  Things don't always go my way but I have a happy little family and kids who love each other.  

Plus rough patches have a way of smoothing out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment