Monday, September 24, 2012

Hand Stamped Pashmina Scarf

I feel like I should celebrate fall a little.  So how about this next week is all about fall?!  

Cool temps come with fall and scarves come with cool weather.  I have 3 of the exact same pashmina style scarves.  Nick brought them home to me last year from a store he has inventoried.  They were a gift with purchase that apparently no one wanted.  I decided to figure out something fun to do with them but it was a when I get around to it kind of thing.  Well finally a year later I am gettin' around to it.  At least around to one.  

I hand stamped it using this post from Kelli Murray's blog as inspiration.  I love the way it turned out!  I love the rough and uneven look.  I eyeballed the placement and I love that it really looks hand stamped.

I apologize for the wrinkles and bad lighting.  It was a dark and lazy day today!


I like how it shows the pattern when free hanging.


But I also love when it is all tied up as well!











/
Adorned From Above

4 comments:

  1. What fun you must have had. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link this and any other posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It runs from Wednesday to Sundays.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/how-to-make-natural-tinted-lip-balm-and.html
    I hope to see you there. I am your newest follower, and I would love for your to follow me also. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie,
    Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party last week. This weeks Link Party is opened at
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/10/almond-sugar-body-scrub-and-wednesdays.html
    from Wednesday until Sunday.
    Hope to see you there.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's so beautiful scarf and I would like to have your complete picture with pashmina scarf. I love to wear pashmina and it'd be really great to have above one too.

    ReplyDelete