Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weight Loss week #6

lots of this has happened this week!


I think today is the day I am supposed to do a weight loss update but I am not going to.  At least not a full post.  I think I have lost weight but I am refusing the scale this week.  I can't bring myself to do it.  That little square of bamboo is starting to rule my life.  Which can be good and bad.  Right now it is bad.  So I am giving it a rest.  I am still working on losing those pounds though.  I haven't given up on the end result by any means.  And I will be back next week with a full on weight loss extravaganza! 

I am still not eating sugar and I still fully endorse that!  I feel great!  I think the next month or so I am going to really concentrate on drinking enough water.  On top of the limited sugar of course.  I know that I am not drinking nearly enough liquid.  Like no where near enough.  My goal is to drink 100 ounces of liquid every day.  I am saying liquid because I am including tea in that 100 ounces.  The first time I did Weight Watchers- yes I did say the first- I think that the majority of my weight loss in the first few weeks was really because of the amount of water I was drinking.  It seemed to be flushing the fat out of my system.  Which might be a pretty accurate description!  At least a lot of toxins any way.   I am hoping that if I can keep up that amount of water over thirty days it will become a habit.  I am trying to replace the bad habits with some good ones.  Every step counts!   


No comments:

Post a Comment