Monday, November 28, 2011

SO.....

this is a post I have been avoiding for like 6 months.  Back in June I put up my 27 before 28 list.  Number 16 is lose 50 pounds.  At the time I thought that this would be so so easy.  It was pretty much only 1 lb per week.  Well fast forward til today and I have lost 4 ounces.  That means that now I have to lose at least 2 lbs per week.  Not as easy as 1 pound per week but still so very do-able.  As long as there is no more procrastinating!  Or I will have to lose 4 lbs per week then 8 lbs per week etc.  Not my cup of tea.  I am sort of thinking that I am crazy for starting at the beginning of December but no better time than the present, eh?    

I am not totally positive how I am going to start losing weight yet.  This week I am going to focus on portion control and getting all the water in that I am suppose to drink.  I am also going to try a work out that was in this months Women's Health for exercise.  It is an interval training type workout that is only supposed to take 20 minutes.  Perfect for the holidays!!!  I am also open for any healthy suggestions and tips!   

One last thing!  How should I blog it?  Would anyone even be interested in updates?  Weekly healthy recipes?  Pictures weekly?  Pounds lost per week?  Let me know what you all think.  I need all the help and support I can get.

Here is a current picture of myself for your viewing pleasure!


I am excited to start on my journey to a healthier weight! YAY!!






4 comments:

  1. You go girl! I would love to see tips and pics and everything you have to offer! I know if anyone can do it, it is you...Kudos for being brave enough to start this month!! loves to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you! I've been battling for the past 8 months. I'd lost 13 pounds and now have packed back on about 8>..yuck!!! I am trying to get myself motivated and walking on my recently unused treadmill... and climbing stairs at work. I'll keep you in my prayers and keep you posted on my progress.. and you keep me posted on yours!!! Good luck my friend!! I know how hard this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how inspiring! you go girl. think long-term :)
    xo, anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting it lead me to your awesome blog! I think posts and updates would be a great idea. Good luck and can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete