Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday





1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     IROCKSOWHAT   .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   a wonderful husband that is taking such great care of our family.  He works so hard for us!      .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    I can't remember!  That is sad but I promise you that I did laugh.  A whole lot!   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is     a plastic camera or a razor scooter   .

5.  I am excited about    the holidays!  So many plans and so much fun .

6.  If I were a color I would be     a jewel toned fuchsia!  It is bright but not overwhelming .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    cuddling under the blankets watching a movie marathon.  Some treats must be involved too!  .

No comments:

Post a Comment