Sunday, November 27, 2011

Link A Day





This print is truly truly true!

This tutorial is perfect for the holiday parties coming up!  I should start practicing.

Ask my wonderful husband and he will tell you I am a Pride and Pregudice freak.  I love to watch the BBC almost 6 hour version of the movie and I adore the book.  So this print is right up my alley.  Truth be known he loves it too!  He has even suggested that we watch it before.  OH mega swoon!!

Unicorns make me smile.  Ones like this one make me giggle out loud!

How about this necklace to make a sweet Christmas wish?!  Oh how I love it!

OMG I need to make these for the kids!  My heart skipped a beat when I first saw them!

How great would these be to make as gifts?!  I think everyone I know will be getting one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment