Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank







1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     taking my kids trick or treating.  It was so much fun!  I am already excited for next year   .

2.   Colder weather makes me   happy!  I am not a hot weather person.  I prefer a chill in the air and I love a great thin sweater- so I don't get too hot      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    Lola's little pig snort that she does, Nicco hugging on Lola when she gets hurt and Nick's big arms courtesy of his new job at UPS   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    black Toms probably.  They are comfortable and whether you can wear them with anything or not it doesn't matter because I do!   .

5.  My personality type is    I don't even know.  My mom has said that I am a sanguine/choleric.  Quite a mix!   .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     any cravings at all!  Oh and kids clothes.  I love buying the littles clothes and dressing them up.  I dress Lola in a lot of things that I don't have the guts myself to wear.  My little dress up dolls.  It will be sad day when they start having an opinion! HAHA!  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    black! Black BLACK!  I do like to mix in some super bright colors periodically to throw people off  .

No comments:

Post a Comment