1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a living hell! I went last night/this morning for the first time and will never go again! I didn't buy a single thing because I was so stressed out .
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for some real fabulous shoes or boots. The kids are pretty much done for Christmas. Which makes me so happy! Way less stress for sure .
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was laffy taffy pie! So great and I had necer tried it before. I also loved the smoked turkey that my fabulous sister and her great husband provided for our feast. They also happened to provide the laffy taffy pie! .
4. Something I've been learning lately is patience. That has never been my strong point. I am more of a get pissed quick and often. GUess what peeps? That doesn't work! .
5. I cannot start my day without sweet cuddles and kisses in my bed from my kiddos. OH they warm my heart! .
6. My nighttime attire consists of not much. As long as it is tight fitting I can wear it. I feel like loose clothing wraps around me and constricts. That is no good for some one with a slight touch of claustrophobia and rolls during the night .
7. I am looking forward to starting our advents with the kids! We do an activity everyday with the kids during the month of December. YAY!! .