Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank






1.   The holiday season is    the most wonderful time of the year!!  I love the lights and sounds and snow.  I love the excitement on the kids faces!  It is a good time to help others and think outside of yourself.  Although that is something I need to focus a bit more on the whole year long!   .

2.   Snow makes me   smile!  As long as I am not driving in it or sitting worried about some one else driving in it      .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    mac and cheese!  Home made of course.  OH mac and cheese I am longing for you now!    .

4. Winter is the best time for    everything!  I love winter!  IT is my all time favorite season.     .

5.  I can hardly wait for    checking out the lights downtown at Temple Square.  And all the other advents we are doing!  Oh YAY!!  .

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to    give them for sure!  I love seeing someones face when I have been able to figure out the perfect gift .

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about      a million and a half.  Does that count?  The kids are singing Santa Claus is coming to town and they understand that we give gifts because the wise men brought gifts to the Baby Jesus.  Best of both worlds! .

1 comment:

  1. Your fill in the blanks friday really catches the holiday season... your fills in are wonderful. I love snow too.. I guess being from Maine you have to. Although, like you, I prefer not to drive in it.. But we've had 50 degree weather here for the past week...it's not feeling like Christmas yet!! Have a great day...love your Fridays!

    ReplyDelete