1. The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year!! I love the lights and sounds and snow. I love the excitement on the kids faces! It is a good time to help others and think outside of yourself. Although that is something I need to focus a bit more on the whole year long! .
2. Snow makes me smile! As long as I am not driving in it or sitting worried about some one else driving in it .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is mac and cheese! Home made of course. OH mac and cheese I am longing for you now! .
4. Winter is the best time for everything! I love winter! IT is my all time favorite season. .
5. I can hardly wait for checking out the lights downtown at Temple Square. And all the other advents we are doing! Oh YAY!! .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them for sure! I love seeing someones face when I have been able to figure out the perfect gift .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a million and a half. Does that count? The kids are singing Santa Claus is coming to town and they understand that we give gifts because the wise men brought gifts to the Baby Jesus. Best of both worlds! .