Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank





1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     the few minutes between getting in bed and falling asleep.  It is the only time that I really get to have Nick completely to myself and the giggles and conversation are awesome   .

2.   I give anything to   have my own home!       .

3.  I can't believe    that Lola turned 3 yesterday!  I can't stop thinking about bringing that little girl home from the hospital.  She is so grown up already!    .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    getting some Christmas shopping done!  I have high hopes and low expectations. Haha!    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    go to freaking work.  Ugh!  It just sounds awful  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   The best gift I ever gave was..... and my answer would probably be concert tickets to my sweet love.  The man loves good music and a good show   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    lilac!  A good lilac candle will bring a smile to my face every time  .

No comments:

Post a Comment