1. Love is amazing! It is what happiness and frustration feel like! .
2. Being in love feels like the best feeling in the world! For me it is calm and content and exciting and passionate all at the same time .
3. My favorite quote about love is "Love; it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you! It will set you free to be more like the man you were meant to be! -Mumford & Sons .
4. The most important thing in a relationship is laughter and trust. (Lauren did two and I am following suit!) Laughter goes a long way. Being able to laugh can get you through things that otherwise might be major issues in your life. And to truly open yourself up and laugh and be vulnerable you need to trust your partner completely .
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone who won't be honest. Oh and someone with no sense of humor .
6. The way I show love in my relationships is doing the little things just as Lauren said. The day to day things that show I care about him every single day! Grand gestures are good and all but they don't fill your tank the way that saving hot water so your husband doesn't have to have a cold shower does .
7. I love Nicholas Charles Hemingway!!! My twin flame .