1. New Years is like a whole new start. I love the idea of getting a do-over every year .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to actually do my hair 4 out of the 7 days every week. Yeah I am aiming for a lower number on this one because I know myself all too well. My high tinkerbell bun will inevitably rear its messy head. Any suggestions of hairstyles is much appreciated .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to lose weight. Mine are always about losing weight! Well not this year! I already started that so it doesn't count as a new years resolution. Maybe with the head start I will actually keep it up .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was losing weight and it usually only lasted til Valentines Day. .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at home with the hubs and the babes. Chinese food and good company are all that we have on the agenda .
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to have another happy and wonderful year! There are a lot of things that I want but really the only things I need are a happy family and good health .
7. 2012 is going to be even better than last year!! I am excited to see what is in store .