Saturday, December 31, 2011

Link A Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!  We are hanging out and keeping it low key tonight.  Which I am pretty happy about.  Nick has been working non-stop this week so a relaxing night sounds like perfection!  Have a happy and safe New Years!


If you have been reading my blog at all you know I love Elsie from A Beautiful Mess.  Like I might be a little blog stalkery with her! HAHA!  No it isn't that bad but she is a daily read.  Her blog is inspiring!  Another fun fact about me is that I really love oatmeal.  So this post from a while back is perfect.

This sweatshirt is a little piece of delightful!  The color and the design are wonderful!  However, if a sweet little fox is not your cup of tea- how about this one?

I think I need these cookies right now.  It has been one of those weeks peeps!  Bar cookies reming me of my grandma.  She used to make a huge pan and then cut them up and store them in an old ice cream bucket.  She rocked!!

This wake up mix over on Sometimes Sweet is pretty great!  It is a perfect for waking up but really what time if day is it not good for?  Good Morning, indeed!!

Is it too early to start thinking about Valentine's gifts?  Cause I want this and how!

This calendar would be such a neat thing for the coming year!  It is functional and decorative.  Most unlike the free ones from the bank.

I need some inspiration for some hair styles and this list is spot on!  They are spot on for holidays but look simple enough that I can actually do them any day of the year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment