Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winder Farms



I have been looking through all of our pictures the last few days because I am on a mission to find some pictures of the kids for my close friend to paint (more on this later!  I need some help choosing!).  In my search I found these ones of us at Winder Dairy Farm.  We took a little adventure one day this summer and drove out across the valley and stopped in.  They have a neat little country store/cafe.  They have the absolute best soft serve ice cream evah!  I am a sucker for a good soft serve.





I wish I had gotten a picture of the kids in front of this wall.  It was kitchsy and a whole lot of country and I loved it!  I guess that means we will have to go back.


Towering ice cream cones!!  WOOT!!  As a matter of fact mine was so huge that I ended up needing a cup to stick it in as it toppled and landed on my arm.  Which Lola then proceeded to lick off. 


Look at those baby blues.  Oh she makes me smile!


Nicco got a twist cone and licked all the root beer off and pretty much left the vanilla.  I love root beer ice cream.  He is a boy after my own heart! 


                                      

Okay so I have a rant real quick.  The above picture is the best one that I was able to get of Nick.  The man won't take just a simple smiling picture for anything!  Kind of drives me nuts some times.  Other times it makes me laugh and love him more!

No comments:

Post a Comment