Saturday, October 8, 2011

Link a Day

First a picture because I always include a picture!  This is from the pumpkin patch last year.  Such a fun day and one I intend to repeat this year!







And now some links for your enjoyment.....

Want to learn to crochet?  Check this out!  It is a free course!

Yellow Finch Designs has the most beautiful jewelry and it is crazy inexpensive!  This here bracelet is going on my Christmas wish list!

And while we are on the subject of jewelry I want everything on in this shop.  Marika King you make me swoon!  Especially this!

This video will get you!  If it doesn't I am not sure we can be friends.  It made me cry both times I watched it.

ON my to-do list is to make this.  Oh can you imagine it with pumpkin cheesecake?!

This tutorial is wonderful!! I was just thinking about buying a set of sponge curlers.  We used to wear them to bed when we were little.  I loved it!

And last but certainly not least!!!  This asymmetrical hair style is right up my alley!  I L.O.V.E things that are asymmetrical.  I plan on doing it without the clip in extensions because I am too cheap to buy some for  just one hair- do!  Maybe frugal is a better word than cheap.  Yes I am too frugal!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so sweet!! So glad you love my designs. I have a brand new range coming out this week too!

    ReplyDelete