Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      the Beatles.  I don't mind them but I could definitely go without  .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    Paul Simon!  Yeah I always thought he was super popular but my husband informs me that no he is not      .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   get snappy and then have to go around the house apologizing to everyone for being a jack ass   .

4. I'd prefer    a donut    to    pretty much anything      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    talking to my boss about my new schedule.  She is gonna be mad at me! 

6.  Something worth fighting for is      living your dreams!  It is a scary prospect but working from home with my kids running around and helping seems just right.  It feels like that is what I should be doing.   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "She is a good wife and mother.  And freaking fun to be around!  .

2 comments:

  1. Not a Beatle Fan either!!!! Love this list and love all the fill in's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My job is what was making me nervous too!!!! it's so distressing!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!! Xoxo, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete