Saturday, October 22, 2011

Link A Day





This article/slide show about being a pregnant hipster had me laughing! 

These wreaths and tutorial slay me!!  I will be searching for some vintage Christmas ornaments the next month and a half.

I might just be obsessed with hair tutorials lately.  Especially easy ones that look like a million bucks- like this one!

OH my heavens this hair pin is so delightful!!  A button?  Feathers?  Me likey.

A perfect fall recipe.  I love pumpkin so very much.  Love it like a family member!  Maybe not so much a close family member but like 2nd cousins once removed.

I found a new Etsy shop to absolutely covet and adore.  With Care Goods.  OH my my!!  I think that my Christmas gift for my BFF is coming from there.  I won't reveal it in case she is reading this but check out this headband.  Or this necklace!

We eat a lot of doughnuts around my house so this recipe is right up our alley.  They have got to be healthier because they are baked right?


No comments:

Post a Comment