1. When I was a kid I wanted to be it changed often but what I wanted to be most often was a mommy when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a vintage shop owner. One with a little cafe and space for local artists to display and sell their ware. We would have a party every Saturday with local music and local food. *le Sigh* .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my momma and my big sister emily .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was I was a baby like 4 years in a row! My absolute favorite was a medieval princess. My mom made it and I loved it .
5. My favorite childhood toy was a crib and baby. My grandfather made the crib. It breaks my heart that I don't still have it! I also got a little tikes kitchen when I was little and I adored that too .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I can't really recall. I was really sweet until I started "the change". Now if we are taking about my teenage years I have some whoppers!!! .
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers, my kids, my hubs, crafty siblings and friends .