Monday, October 24, 2011

Inspiration Monday

The loverly ladies over at Two Birds do an inspiration monday post.  Every week on Wednesday they give you the celebrity/fashion inspiration picture for the following Mondays linky party.  You link up your version of the outfit.  And this week I am finally able to participate!  I want to try and keep it up every week.  It will hopefully make me think outside the box with my fashion choices.

 This picture is the inspiration:   

   

And this is my interpretation: 



I am linking up here.  Come along and participate.  Even if you don't you should pop over there because they have great style and they are pretty hilarious!!

4 comments:

  1. you're too sweet! thanks! and i love this color cardigan. i want one!! it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is too cute! I love the green cardigan! It looks great with the skinny pants!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cardigan and flats! I love your poses too...IM is so much fun. I missed out this week, but hope to be back next week--it really does make me shop my own closet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love that you added a pop of color, i think you're the second person i've seen to do it, very fall!

    ReplyDelete