Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Patch

This is a little image heavy but I couldn't resist!  We went to the pumpkin patch this week.  OH it was so fun!  My kids are great- does every mother think that?  I hope so!  I hate to say it but my kids are the best kids in the world.  Yeah I went there!!!!!!!



Nicco was so cute with that wheelbarrow.  


Lola rather ride in a wheelbarrow than use one!



Lola showing off her awesome pumpkin.  She could barely lift it!


At this point Nicco decided the wheelbarrow was too heavy and refused to wheel it around anymore.



My pumpkin!!!!  I almost always get a grey one.




I almost had a heart attack with them up on those hay bails.  They were all tipping over.  Momma needed a breather after that!


Yay corn maze!!  I tried to take a video of them in there but they were way too fast for me and it was just a 18 second video of shaking corn stalks.





umm kay- Are they not the cutest kiddos around?  


4 comments:

  1. I need to find a pumpkin patch like that around me! they look like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm jealous you live near mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't ever been to a pumpkin patch until my kids were born. I am telling you that searching for your perfect pumpkin is the best!!! I wish that I had realized that years and years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. what a great day you all had!! I really looked like a lot of fun and Yes,, you have the cutest kids I've ever seen..love that pic of them in the hay bale! Thanks for sharing a perfect day with all of us!

    ReplyDelete