Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill In The Blanks








1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was      bringing the babies into the world.  And as a matter of fact bringing Lola into this world was even more selfless than bringing Nicco in.  I was so scared after having Nicco and the horror story type birth he had that I was sure I couldn't handle having a baby again.  However, God knows more than me and he didn't let me take on anything I couldn't handle  .

2.   When it comes to working out    I love it once I am started but getting me to that point is like pulling teeth      .

3.  A woman should always   remember that we kick ass.  And not only you individually but remember that all woman are pretty great.  We need to lift each other up instead of bring each other down.  It isn't a competition!  We need to be a support team, cheerleader and advocate for each other    .

4. I wish I could    learn to stop procrastinating    and then I'd    get rid of a lot of stress   .

5.  A best friend is    there when you need them.  They know when to kick you in the pants and when to just agree with you because we don't always want to be told the obvious thing that we already know.  Sometimes I just want to bitch .

6.  I can't get enough of     home- made apple butter.  It is addicting!   .

7.  This weekend I am    working and spending every other moment with the family.  I think a mini date night is in order  .

No comments:

Post a Comment