Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blanks






1.   Nothing says fall like      a light sweater and boots!! .

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   taking the kids to the pumpkin patch.  It is so so fun!  I think I may love it more than them      .

3.  My favorite fall treat is   homemade apple butter and anything with pumpkin.  Ohhh maybe I can make some pumpkin butter and mix the best of two worlds   .

4. Fall makes me think of    the holidays!!!    because    I am a Christmas freak.  I think maybe it is more the cooler weather than anything else that gets me in the mood.  Every other holiday is building up to Christmas   .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    yummy smells, great spices, pumpkins, leaves falling, Halloween costumes .

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     pretty much the same as all year except that this fall I want to add some nice thick tights and great flat boots to everything!  .

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving for sure.  I love sitting around eating and talking as a family.  It is one day that is just for enjoying good food and good company.  I so love going around and hearing what everyone is thankful for  .


No comments:

Post a Comment