Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Goals!


I have been having major guilt over not getting my monthly goals done.  Not good!  I have been so so upset with myself.  I started feeling like a total failure because I wasn't ticking things off my list.  I was acting like a crazy person.  In the long run that was making it even more difficult for me to focus and get things done.  That is until I realized that I am setting goals for myself to keep me on A track not the only track that will make me a success!  It gives me a soft guideline for the things I want to get done.  It isn't a make it or break it kind of situation.  It was suppose to be a fun little project.  They aren't suppose to be putting major pressure on me!  The only person I am disappointing is myself which sucks but in the grand scheme of things it isn't going to make or break me or my family.  Not too mention that I am really the only one who cares in the long run whether I get them done or not.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  Sometimes having fun (or bathing them regularly) with the kids is WAY more important than getting pretty much anything done.  What I am saying is that I need to taking a whopping chill pill!  So with that in mind-here are Mays goals:

*change my name to Hemingway.  I have only been married for 5 years so it might be time!

*make a pin-hole camera

*send three things snail mail

*continue working on our quilt and hopefully finish

*start kids quilts

*plant the vegetable garden

*buy a paint by number and start it

*make a dream catcher


Oh and I got a couple of things done in April- posts to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment