1. The best surprise ever would be, a whole heap of money gifted into my bank account. I know that money isn't everything but having the ability to completely pay off some medical bills would bring a lot of peace to me. That is why I think that money can buy you happiness! Or at least a moments peace of mind .
2. This is a hard one! Either of the kids being put in my arms or marrying Nick is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was having kids for sure! It is hard getting them here and hard to take care of them at times but it is the best thing I have ever done .
4. The best part of my day is the time between when the light goes off and Nick and I fall asleep. We laugh and talk about our dreams or our day. We are able to just enjoy each other- in many ways ;) heehee! .
5. Something I like that most people don't is your mom o'clock. I don't have a good answer to this one. .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my faith and my family. Or the last maple buttercream donut at Harmons. That is for realz! .
7. Something you might not know about me is I wear mens deodorant. I like the way it smells on my skin. Don't knock it until you try it .