Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill In The Blank





1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   family.  I wish I had figured it out long before I did.  In the long run family is all you have.  I don't mean just blood relatives.  I have some friends that I don't consider friends- they are my family    .

2.     Good donuts are/    is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     going to Hawaii with Nick.  We were so poor that we couldn't do anything but he makes everything more fun.  I about died when I saw the ocean.  It was my first ocean experience  .

4.  True friends are    super rad!  and hard to come by .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       when my kids tell each other that they love the other.  It does my heart good .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     in the garden and a trip to the park.  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   pretty much anything sweet  .


No comments:

Post a Comment