Saturday, May 5, 2012

Link A Day

We are getting straight to it this week.  I have nothing to say ya'll!  Nuts.


I really love this Book of Notes!  It is lovely and thoughtful and I might need to make one to send to someone this month.  It is my goal to send 3 things snail mail after all!  And it would be so easy to customize.

While I am on a mail kick- I should make cute notecards like these.  It makes it easier to send cards when you have a bunch sitting and begging to be sent.

This idea for watercolor name painting is simple and rad!  My kiddos would love it.  And I love it because it kills two birds with one stone- teaches them to start recognizing their name and keeps them entertained.

I am a cheap skate- for real!  So I really want to make this dry shampoo and see how it works out.  Dry shampoo can get crazy expensive!

This post at Honest to Blog is perfect!  I am myself and I am a walking contradiction.

I am a frequent visitor to Prairie Hen.  It is awesome!  She is doing a restyle project where every month you restyle something different.  FUN!!  She is hosting it with Amy from Buggie and Bean.  May's item is a book.  Head over there to check out all the details.

I am not the best seamstress to say the least but I really want to make this summer frock for Lola from over at Freshly Picked.  With all the step by step pictures and instructions I think that I may be able to manage it.  It is really detailed!  I can only imagine how long that took to turn into a tutorial! 


No comments:

Post a Comment