Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Link A Day

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty lovely.  Just really relaxed.  Awesome!  It rained here for a bit  at the beginning of the weekend which was fantastic!  It cooled us off and the rest of the weekend was perfect weather.  We had burgers, visited graves and had the flag up- all the traditional memorial day stuff.  I love visiting the graves with my family.  My parents always have great stories- plus without them I wouldn't be able to find 3/4 of the grave sites.  And now onto this week!  I am only 27 for a few more days and I plan on enjoying them.  Yay birthday week!  And now a few links!    


What are your plans for this Memorial weekend?  I plan on spending the whole weekend outside.  At least as much as I can.  These little orange tea lights would light up the night so nicely!  And I bet they smell so good when they are lit!

I need to read this article with 4 ways to break the sugar habit every freaking day.  Before bed and the moment I wake up.  I have got a real issue with sugar.

I am in love with this video.  I want to be a dancer but since I am not I lust after dancing videos on Youtube.  This Anthony Lee guy is pretty much genius. 

So I know that Oprah has talked about this mighty list but it really is rad!  I am on the cusp of doing my 28 before 29 list and I love the inspiration.  Now the real question is do I scramble to get some stuff done on my 27 before 28 list or just enjoy the last few days of 27ish glory?

This is such a pretty little way to add some class to a messy bun!  I am partial to messy buns.

This post over at MerMag is pretty boss!  She made a list of things to keep in mind when creating with your kids.  It is something that I need to keep in mind when we are working on projects with the kids.  It can get pretty out of hand real fast.  So go check it out and then bask in the awesome that is her blog!

Speaking of needing to curb my sugar intake....  Does this not look heavenly?  Strawberry shortcake bars?! 






No comments:

Post a Comment