Monday, May 14, 2012

Link A Day

Sorry for the late link post.  It was an excellent weekend around these parts and I couldn't bring myself to get on the computer.  We went hiking on Saturday.  It was our first mile of our 50 mile goal.  We took the kids along with us and they did beautifully!  Especially Lola.  She kicked all our butts up the hill.  Like she was yelling at us to hurry up.  Nicco went potty in nature for the first time.  He was not keen on the idea at first.  He wanted a real bathroom.  But Nick taught him how to be a mountain man and he decided he could handle it.  On the way back down we saw a desert king snake.  The kids thought it was awesome.  It really was a beautiful snake.  Also on the way down Nicco fell.  He had a tiny cut on his hand but with the way he was crying you would think that he had lost his arm!  After a band aid and a hug he decided to stop running down the mountain.  What an amazing experience!  I can't wait to go on another hike.  Linky time!


I want this Marilyn print from the HauteWhimsy etsy shop.  It is perfectly embellished and such an amazing picture of a beautiful woman. 

I love this DIY of a gold leaf bottle.  I have some colored bottles that need a bit of a sprucing up.

You have got to read this post from Sara at the Prairie Hen.  It is about getting up before your kids and having some quiet time to yourself.  I love this idea!

If you like fonts and typography then you have got to check out lost type co-op.  You can go over there and pay whatever price you think is fair for the fonts you want.  Awesome!  And it supports the artists- even more awesome!

If I wasn't so lazy I would totally make these home-made gold fish crackers.  HAHA!  I love the idea of knowing exactly what my kids are eating.

I love popsicles a lot.  They are one of my favorite things about summer.  Check out this awesome recipe for Berry Yogurt popsicles.

And my last link is for my fellow Star Wars geeks.  Star Wars characters in high fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment