Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair hair hair!!

Has anyone let their New Year resolutions go to the wayside yet?  I must admit that I haven't been the best.  But I am already re-committing!  One of my resolutions was to do my hair 4 out of 7 days a week.  I figured that I could handle at least that much but uh... I was mistaken.  So I am re-resolving!  Now I am going to do a weekly post showing my hair-do's.  Keep me honest and all.  I only took pictures of two days last week.  I did manage to do my hair 4 days though.  Oh and to warn you- I consider leaving my hair down as doing it!  That is a pretty rare thing for me so it is an accomplishment.  Sad?  Yeah it is.     


  
This is just my bangs pulled back in a little pouf and a ponytail.  I used to wear my hair like this 5 out of 7 days a week.  I usually gave my pouf a little more bouff though.



I liked this one a lot!  You can't tell in the picture but it is like the ancestor to a liberty roll!  I want to try liberty rolls some time.  They seem a little advanced for me though.

3 comments:

  1. You are SO beautiful! Hair looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's a tough challenge for sure! When in doubt though, the pouf/ponytail combo is always a sure thing:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete