Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill In the Blank





1.   The last thing I ate was     a brownie that said it had nuts but it did not.  I was disappointed   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    Some body that I used to know by Goty      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Anne Marie} ream, mine, main, maine, mean, mire, rim, ran, rain, rein,       .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     black- it is my favorite color to wear    .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    my wallet, a little make up bag, a plastic baggy, me keys, sunscreen stick, my name badge, a bumble bee transformer, candy, insurance paper, mail that needs to be trashed, everyday food magazine.  Plus a bunch of crap I don't need that is making my purse as heavy as a small child   .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    start figuring out dinner- blah!  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    any song from Vampire Weekend and Dynamite by Tao Cruz  .

No comments:

Post a Comment