Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     just kick around the house with Nick and the kids.  It doesn't even matter what we are doing really   .

2.   When I have free time I tend to    have great intentions!  I am always like "yeah I am going to get so much done!"  and then three hours goes by and I am eating the cake I baked in that time.  Not that baking a cake is a waste of time but man there is a lot of crap to get done around here      .


3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    be at a complete loss of what to do!  I haven't had a day all to myself for like 4 and a half years- huh- that is the about the same time my son was born... weird.       .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    with others for sure.  Maybe a little alone time snuck in there somewhere just enough to read a chapter or two of my new book.  But really I prefer to be around other people.  Which is weird because I have always had a little social anxiety.  Since marrying Nick that has all but disappeared.  Good man to have around!    .

5.  Most of my free time happens    the first day of never!  HA!  Not but really it is when Nick has a day off.  Which lately has been few and far between. Lame  .

6.  The best thing about free time is    that it is okay if you squander it!  Sometimes sitting back and literally doing nothing is exactly what you need to be doing.  .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    finish up our laundry or maybe finish putting Christmas decorations away   but instead, I'll probably     watch Juno and eat heaps of popcorn (which is not diet friendly the way I make it)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment