Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill In The Blank




1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     Hawaii!  It was great and the last thing we did as just a couple.  Nicco came 2 months later and we haven't been anywhere since then   .

2.    Greece     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     doing crosswords with the hubs.  My favorite!  and listening to a lot of music      .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     crossword puzzles    ,    snacks   and     some great music

5.  My favorite travel companion is    my husband Nicholas  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    when we went to Hawaii we had a 10 hour lay over during the middle of the night in LAX.  We didn't make it in time to get into the terminal.  We had to stay the whole night outside the security and a crazy lady that was wearing 6 pairs of pants wouldn't leave us alone.  She kept trying to get us to leave our luggage with her to have a smoke.  First of all I was 7 months pregnant so I couldn't smoke not too mention that I don't!  The next morning we found out we had been waiting at the wrong gate  .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    nothing really.  A gyro?  Chinese food?  I have only traveled inside the US so not a lot of exotic cuisine.  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    a state back east.  I really love Utah so I haven't given it a whole lot of thought  .


9.  I have been to    4  
states in the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun feature. Thanks for sharing! Oh, I love Hawaii, too. How can you not? It is paradise!

    ReplyDelete