1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Hawaii! It was great and the last thing we did as just a couple. Nicco came 2 months later and we haven't been anywhere since then .
2. Greece is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by doing crosswords with the hubs. My favorite! and listening to a lot of music .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are crossword puzzles , snacks and some great music
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband Nicholas .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when we went to Hawaii we had a 10 hour lay over during the middle of the night in LAX. We didn't make it in time to get into the terminal. We had to stay the whole night outside the security and a crazy lady that was wearing 6 pairs of pants wouldn't leave us alone. She kept trying to get us to leave our luggage with her to have a smoke. First of all I was 7 months pregnant so I couldn't smoke not too mention that I don't! The next morning we found out we had been waiting at the wrong gate .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is nothing really. A gyro? Chinese food? I have only traveled inside the US so not a lot of exotic cuisine. .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in a state back east. I really love Utah so I haven't given it a whole lot of thought .
9. I have been to 4
states in the U.S.