1. The highlight of my week was getting our new camera in the mail! OH boy am I excited.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be bright! I buy what I love. Which ends up meaning that it is a bit modge podge but I really love it .
3. My first vehicle was a 1993 Ford Taurus. It was great until I blew the engine! I am not mechanically inclined .
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my cell phone I don't have a fancy one- it doesn't even have the internet but I love being able to text and stay in touch all day long .
5. My favorite way to waste time is by checking my favorite blogs and watching Bones. I could do those two things all day and be completely content .
6. Right now I could really go for some fajitas! Lucky for me we are about to eat a whole boat load .
7. This weekend I will be getting pictures of the boys awesome long, curly hair and then getting said long hair cut. I am a bit emotional about it to say the least. However, the maintenance is getting to be more than I can take .