Saturday, March 24, 2012

Link A Day

It has been a busyish week my friends!  Not good busy but not bad either.  Just busy.  I need to get my butt in gear on some little projects I want to get done but I swear that life gets in the way sometimes.  And t.v. gets in the way!  I think we are going to have to have a television fast.  It has gotten bad!  We watch far too much tv and netflix.  Speaking of which I freaking love Netflix!  Could that be part of the problem?  Yeah I think so!!  Why must it be so fantastic?  Any ways... on to the links of the week!

How about making green slime instead of watching tv?  It even glows in the dark!

Or learn to tie a turban?  I gotta admit that I love the turban look but can't decide if I can totally pull it off. I should just do it and rock it and forget anyone who doesn't like it!

I really love the idea of giving loved shoes a second life.  Check out this awesome tutorial to make cute cute patches.  I might do this to my Toms.

We are big lovers of root beer around our house.  And cake... but who doesn't love cake?  Combine the two and we would be in heaven!  Enter this root beer bundt cake.

I think these mounted toy animal heads are so cute!  I think maybe Nicco needs some dinosaur ones in his room.

This hotel room in France is blowing my mind!  It would be so unnerving for me.  I don't think I could fall asleep.  However I like looking at pictures of it!

This book is for anyone with little yogis in their house.  To be totally honest it would benefit any new yoga enthusiast like myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment