Monday, March 12, 2012

Chocolat!


I am still trying to find the fourth Harry Potter in hardback at a thrift store.  I am being a little stubborn to say the least.  I can't continue on without it but I am too dang cheap to buy it full price!!  SO in the meantime I have distracted myself by reading Chocolat by Joann Harris.  I love the movie so much!  Not surprisingly the book is pretty different than the movie.  It is just as good though.  I don't want to ruin any of the book so I won't tell you any of the differences- just trust me that it is a good read.  It was pretty fast too.  That was nice!  I love a good quick read.  I will tell you that Pantouffe is a rabbit!  Not a kangaroo!  See these are the things you will find out when you read the book!

And just for fun:


So I think that my book count is officially at 9!  Only 3 more to go and I can cross read 12 books off of my 27 before 28 list.  That only leaves like 26 more to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment