Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill In The Blanks





1.  My favorite color is     orange as of late   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    the whole rainbow.  I want to add some gold and black to balance it out   .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     aqua and blue.  It apparently brings out my eyes    .

4. The color I detest is     none of them!  I think they all have their place but I will say that baby pink isn't one of my favorite.  However, bright pink is great!.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be    orange and antique white .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is    yellows and tan.  I look way way washed out and yellow actually. I wish I could wear mustard yellow.  It is so pretty but I couldn't pull it off to save my life  .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   orange (seeing a pattern?).  It is so comfortable!   

No comments:

Post a Comment