Friday, August 3, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.  I am proud of   the 9 pounds I have lost.  I need to remind myself of those 9 pounds over the next few days because I feel frustrated that I haven't lost any weight this week     .

2.   This weekend I will   be doing a whole lot of nothing. :)  The girl baby has her first birthday party to go to.  I will be taking her to that and meeting my friends new baby- so fun!    .

3.  A secret dream I have is    to own a vintage/handmade shop.  That isn't really a secret but I it is a big big dream  .

4. I can't handle     elevators.  I really hate riding in them .

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is     when you let someone merge and they can't even be bothered to wave a thank you to you.  Rude!  .

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is      hanging out with the family.  Well at least when we are all rested up and happy!  Maybe barbecuing?  OH yeah!  .

7.  I think everyone should   try a pickle and peanut butter sandwich.  Yeah I said it!   I love them so very much!  Don't knock it til you try it   .

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I HATE when people don't wave when you let them in! So rude!

    A peanut butter and pickle sandwich sounds completely gross, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand what is so hard about putting their hand up and moving it around! I overcompensate for the people who don't wave! I end up looking like a crazy person waving my hand around like a maniac!

      Delete