Saturday, July 28, 2012

Link A Day

I have been MIA the last couple weeks and I have loved every second of it.  We have been outside a whole lot and living up the summer.  I realized that this is an actual summer vacation!  The boy starts school this August.  We are officially a school going family.  So we have to make the most of the time left.  We went to the Hogle Zoo to check out the new rocky shore exhibit which was awesome!  Nicco had a date with his Nana so she could buy him a new outfit before he starts kindergarten as is the tradition in our family.  Lola and Nicholas went on a daddy/daughter date to Noodles and Company and she loved it!  Good times and now some good links!  

If I had money to burn I would buy one of these play rugs for the kiddos.  They are so so fantastic!  

This is a fantastic way to update a boring pair of shoes!  I love the faux ankle strap!

This list of 30 practical tips about raising kids was funny and so so true!

Why hello beautiful earrings!  I think I may have a great new home for you.

Wouldn't this blanket be lovely with black and gold stars? 

Did you know that I happen to love skulls and skeletons?  Well I do so so much!  This dainty bracelet is just about the most! 

Need some 600 film?  In crazy bright colors?  Um yes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment