One of my 28 before 29 goals is to alter at least one piece of clothing a month. I actually did that this month! I am hoping to squeeze in another actually. It was so fun and easy that I am starting to think that no piece of clothing is safe! The original idea is from Cotton and Curls but I can't for the life of me find the actual tutorial!! But head over there anyway because it is an awesome blog.
Pretty much all I did was cut the back out of t-shirt and add in a piece of a thrifted sheet. I did pleat the piece of fabric as well. It only took about an hour or so total. The freaking pleats took probably a half hour of that time. Damn pleats! If I had known that pleats were such a pain I probably would have bagged them. But I am glad I stuck with them because I really like the end result.
I would love to show you the front but alas all the pictures taken from that angle are even more scary than these ones and won't be shown for your own sake! No good! Time to get on the treadmill I think!