Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Nicco!



We celebrated this boys 5th birthday this last weekend.  OH my gosh I can't believe that he is 5 already!  It is so cliche to say but the time has flown by.  He was a little baby just yesterday and now he is about to start kindergarten.  I can't say enough about how sweet and wonderful Nicco is.  He has turned into a polite, sweet and funny boy.  I am not sure how we ended up with such a good kid.  We are blessed!  Nicco loves his baby sister so much and defends her.  He is her champion!  He is kind and wants to be friends with everyone.  He is hilarious! 

Nicco is a notorious thumb sucker.  He came out the womb with his thumb firmly in his mouth.  Earlier today I pulled his thumb out of his mouth for the 70th time.  I then told him that he needs to stop because he will mess up his beautiful teeth.  He precedes to tell me that he just can't control himself!  I laughed and let him stick his thumb back in.  I am a push over mom!  I guess I better start saving now for his braces.

I am in love with this boy!  I am bursting with pride over the person he is becoming! 


Happy Birthday boy!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment