Sunday, February 5, 2012

Link A Day

I am in love with this chandelier from A Beautiful Mess!

Chantilly potatoes?  Um yes please!

I am already doing this 3 things february with Sarah Rooftops.  I am enjoying it so much that I just may continue doing it for the rest of my life!

Last Sunday my kids were out of control during church- pretty standard.  Luckily there was a brilliant mother that had finger puppets.  They saved my life!  I am thinking that I may have to have these.

This heart stamp is brilliant!  The kids and I are going to make some Valentines art this weekend!

I am totally on board with this red lipstick challenge with Moorea Seal!  Work it girl!

This is inspiring and amazing!  Check it out and prepare to be blown away!

2 comments:

  1. oh I love this! Love all these helpful links. you've opened up a whole new world for me haha

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I hopped on over to your blog and I gotta say that I will be back for sure!

      Delete