Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday





1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     to buy a beautiful home in Sugarhouse.  I love that area and I want to grown old there.  It would be a major stress relief knowing we own our own home.  OH I will be dreaming about that now!   .

2.    Pickle and peanut butter sandwiches     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     Sweet Home Utah!  I am pretty content right now.  We have a lot of goals to accomplish in the next few years but I have to say that my life is a pretty happy one.  What with the hot husband and sweet babes and all      .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     Nicholas' birthday    ,    our tax return coming!!   and     buying a new camera- can't even tell you how this excites me! (and maybe acquiring a new tattoo)   .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   probably Why Do You Let Me Stay Here al a She & Him  .

6.  If I found out that the production of    Sinful Colors nail polish      was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    the hubs and the kids!  They are pretty fantastic!  .

No comments:

Post a Comment