Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WW weekly update

Stats:
Lost: 2 pounds!
Total Lost: 8.2

Can I get a what what?!  I am down another two pounds.  I am so pumped up.  I just want to keep this momentum going.  This week I am hoping to lose 3 pounds.  That should be pretty doable.  My sister told me about Skinny Taste.  It is a site that has a lot of WW Points Plus recipes.  I am going to try a few out this week and see how they go. I am grateful for the people that came before me and figured out the points and skinny versions of my favorite foods!  Takes a lot of guessing and experimenting out of the equation.  Which in the long run can help my success.  I get frustrated really easily.  So I will take all the help I can get!  I am still trying to figure out the weekends.  They are my biggest issue.  I rock the week and then come Saturday morning I seem to lose all control.  Ugh one meal at a time right?  Any tricks that anyone knows? 



I think next week I am going to wear a tight shirt.  I want to see the progress and not hide it under a loose shirt.

The ever lovely full front shot

I decided that I need a rear view.  I want all perspectives!

I tried Skinny Cow vanilla ice cream sandwiches this week.  My mind is blown!  They are surprisingly good for a "diet" food.  The cookie was a little crisp and the ice cream was creamy.  At a 4 PP value they are going to be a regular item in our freezer.  To say I recommend them is an understatement. I want to try the other flavors soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment