Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is it week 8? OR maybe 9?

So this is week what?  Like 8 or 9 for my weight loss journey.  I am losing track.  I can't even say how much I have gained or lost this week.  I stepped on my scale this morning and it said I lost 3 pounds.  I was crazy excited!  I got off of it and stepped back on just to make sure and it said I had gained four.....  So what I am trying to say is that I think my scale is on the fritz.  I am hoping it is just a dying battery.  Or maybe I will go with the 3 pounds lost.  I need a win this week!  No I am kidding (mostly).  I will be replacing the battery and maybe getting a whole new one this weekend.  So I will be back with a real weight loss post next week.  

These are the only pictures I have this week.  I had to work and run people to doctor appointments today so I decided that pictures were a low priority.  I hate when life gets in the way of me living my life!  

Nice shot eh?  It was the only full frontal. Yes people I said full frontal.  And you guessed it- I am naked under those clothes.  Full on!

And now onto the sassy side view.  Eat your heart out!

 I think I am going to try this oven fried chicken recipe this weekend.  It is supposed to be healthy.  I need all the healthy recipes I can get.  I haven't got the faintest clue how to cook to lose weight.  I guess I will figure it out one recipe at a time.  I will let you know what it is like.  Any and all help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment