Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the Blank





1.  Today is a great day because,   we had a chill morning with the 4 of us.     .

2.   Tomorrow I will     be going to see The White Buffalo play a show here in the SLC.  I am so so excited!   .

3.  My favorite time of day is     afternoon       because     Nick is home from his morning job and hasn't yet gone to his night job   .

4. Sometimes you just have to     call in sick and spend a fun day playing hookey! .

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   " anything Bob Marley.  No particular song just all of them .

6. My favorite accessory is    simple statement earrings and my arrowhead ring  .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was    breakfast at the fantastic Blue Plate.  The kids were pretty well behaved, the food was awesome and the conversation even better.  The stars aligned!   .

2 comments:

  1. haha, I live like two blocks from Blue Plate! You should've yelled, I would've came and infected everyone with my sickness. Actually I guess it's good you didn't. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKay so we live in the same neighborhood! I live three blocks from Blue Plate! That is crazy!

      Delete