Monday, June 20, 2011

I am in a hair rut...

big time!  My hairstyle of choice right now is the Tinkerbell bun.  You know the one I am talking about!  The messy bun on the very tippy top of your head.  It is getting ridiculous.  I wear it everyday.  I can't help it!  I get freaking hot as hades with my hair down!  Miserably hot.  So my hairs get pulled up as far away from my neck as they can get.  But guess what?!  I look like a frumptown lady.  I can't pull it off very well.  In hope of getting some hair inspiration I have gathered a bunch of tutorials of fantastic hairstyles!  Enjoy!

The first two are from A Cup of Jo.  I am in love with this blog!
 A messy side ponytail that I just adore!

This one is from Little Tree Vintage


Another one from A Cup Of Jo

The Hair Romance blog was a heaven sent!
I love this Twist Pin hairstyle!
and how about en e-book with thirty styles in thirty days?

Straight from ebeauty blog

 youtube has a million!
I love this bow tutorial in particular

I will try and do a new hairstyle every week and keep you posted!  Maybe someday the tinkerbell bun can be banished from my repertoire! 


No comments:

Post a Comment